Saturday, April 30, 2011

BB Couture "Blue Christmas" for summer!


I got tired of the green I was wearing. All of my swim trunks are blue and the green wasn't doing it for me anymore.  This is the lightest blue I have tried. Impact Driver, buy BB Couture, was the lightest color I had worn prior to this one. I really like that most of their colors for guys have a real fine shimmer to them. It makes them change with the lighting. I am getting better at the application of polish. My biggest problem is getting my foot close enough and in the right position to do a great job. When I test colors on my fingers they come out real good. The bad part is I don't wear polish on my fingers. One week seems to be my limit on how long I can look at the same color on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment