Saturday, March 24, 2012

OPI - A Roll in the Hague and Fly


When I bought these polishes together, I had this pedicure in my mind. This time, what I envisioned came out as good as I pictured it. This is such a happy, gotta go jump in the ocean pedicure! Unfortunately, rain rain rain right now. This is the first orange polish that I have ever bought that doesn't go on real thin and it dries to a glossy finish. Both of these polishes are only for my toes. I cant see me wearing anything that bright on my nails. The only exception would be if one of the ladies at work dares me to wear something bright. I would like to thank my friend Ana for the Idea, I loved her alternating color pedicure on Flicker. She used a blue and a green.

I hope this pedicure brightens up your day like it is doing to mine. Have a great weekend.

Jim

14 comments:

  1. Love it Jim-I've had this colour combo in my head too. It's truly lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really cool combo. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I love this! Very cool combo and I love how bright and cheerful it is! This makes me want to go out and buy these right now and wear this as a mani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get bored with "guy" colors on my toes. Toes should be fun. I stick to the darker colors when I paint my nails. I also like matte polish on my nails. I hate matte on toes, it makes my feet look dirty. This is an anti-depressant pedi!

      Delete
    2. Hahah I like the idea of an anti-depressant pedi! This definitely is one, those colors are just so bright & happy, I love it!

      Delete
  4. nice color combo! it is really pretty will need something similar for my vacations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jim you have beautiful feet. I can only "like" this pedicure because it's very close to orange and blue and those colors don't fly in Green Bay Packer land!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's funny, I can see how it might be an issue in Packer land. Thanks for the compliment, There is a lot of nail to cover on my big feet. A lot of room for nail art on my big toes. I've been giving a lot of thought to what would look good on a guys feet. I've had zebra stripes, snowflakes, and some abstract stuff.

      Delete
    2. I think any animal print would look cool--zebra, leopard and snakeskin. I think the abstract would be great too I'm just not sure how flowers or hearts would look but you don't know until you try I guess!

      Delete
  6. The color combination made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then I succeeded with this pedicure. I'm Glad it made you smile!

      Delete
  7. This is so fun! I hope you get to go play in the ocean soon. This is the perfect pedi for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe this weekend. So far this week rain rain rain!

      Delete