Saturday, August 27, 2011

Teal Toes! OPI _ Teal the Cows Come Home




I would like to thank follower Neelai for noticing I have been choosing dark colors. I hope this counts as a light color. It was funny, I was just in my local Trade Secret looking for this color for the September "Teal Toes" ovarian cancer awareness month and they were out of it. I usually bring my own polish to my pedicures. The bottles there always look so used. However, I came across a blue that caught my eye and sure enough it was the one I was looking for. This color just pops in just about any light. If no one comments on my toes, I know it is not because they didn't see them! My favorite Nail tech wasn't there yesterday. If she was there, she would have sucked me into getting some nail art. She knows I love it. You can learn a lot by watching someone who does it day in day out.

If the weather holds out, I have to go for a swim at the beach to test drive my toes! Have a good weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Jim and followers. What's your view on Konad nail stamps? I just order one that does plaid and argyle plus two others. Pretty excited. Looks cool and easy online. You got any experience/ with useing the plates and stamper???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that colour, and definately looks great on your toes :)
    Bosmikal, I LOVE Konad nail stamps, they are pretty easy to use and look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really do love this color. Konad is great. We bought a kit and some extra plates at the local drug store. I still have trouble getting it to look as nice as the others bloggers work. I think I press too hard. I want to order some plates that suit me. The ones in the store are all flowery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. M60 is the plate I ordered has fun prints

    ReplyDelete
  5. This color puts me in a happy mood every time I look down at my feet. I wish I could wear polish on my fingers to lift my mood at work. Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color! And thank you for supporting Wear Teal Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the special mention, hehe! :) that polish is really cute! i love blue colors :D

    ReplyDelete