Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Glitter Gal "10 to Midnight" arrived!


Warning: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery while wearing this polish!


I can't wait to take this color with me on Friday for my regular appointment. I may just have to get a mani/pedi with this color. It should come with a warning not to drive or operate heavy machinery while wearing this polish. It is just so mesmerizing I might take my eye off the road and crash! I swatched it on my pinky, just to see what it looks like. Even in crappy lighting it is freekin amazing. The above picture doesn't do it justice. It is going to kill me to wait until Friday. I can't believe this polish  could make me so happy. Merry Christmas to me! I am going to bring in the new year with some Glitter Gal Awesomeness! Thank you Kim, at Overall Beauty, for shipping it so quick after you got it. I'll post pictures on Saturday of the mani and pedi. I just noticed it is almost the exact same color as new Hanes gray pocket tee-shirts. I'm praying for Sunshine to capture it in its glory.

2 comments:

  1. You HAVE to wear this as a manicure!! It would be a shame to wear it just on the toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I am going to do both. I wont get much done, since Ill be staring at my hands all day!!!

    ReplyDelete