Thursday, October 10, 2013

Monkey see, monkey do!

BB Couture Dark Tommy with Googly Eyes

I have been sick the last few days but, I was feeling up to copying a mani I saw earlier in the day by a Facebook friend named Misty. I like the way they turned out. Simple and silly. Dark Tommy by BB Couture is one of my all time favorite dark polishes. I hope they still make it because, I may need a new bottle soon. I hate having to tilt the bottle or stick the brush all the way back in the bottle to fill the brush. I tend to screw up more when the bottle gets low. You could easily find out someones favorite colors by looking to see which bottles have the most gone from them. I need to come up with an awesome mani for Halloween. What I do will depend on whether I dress up or not. Most likely I won't. I am not that creative. Beyond polish, I rarely do crafty things.

Below are a couple of other recent manis.

Add caption

New Bundle Monster stamps over a black base

OPI - Yoga-Ta get this Blue

Indigo Bananas - Maui

7 comments:

  1. LOL Love the crazy eyes. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think the antibiotics and ear drops are helping.

      Delete
  2. How cool! That is a great way and I'll give these a try, since I did purchased some new nail polish!

    mani pedi | pleasantroadspa.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great article, my partner and i appreciate the share, one thing, would you explain to me where you got this kind of theme? was it totally free or perhaps paid?
    games onlin for ipad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really nice colors! I'd like to ask for some personal advice from another mal polish lover like yourself. I'm having a really hard time expressing myself with the art form. If it's possible. emilianochicado@gmail.co

    ReplyDelete