Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Still hunting for Vinyl Bikini to try a guys version of French tip

Today, I stopped at Walgreen and Longs Drugs (CVS on mainland). I found 2 of the three things I need to try the mens version of French tip. I got the polish guides sold by Nailen and the Essie "Like Linen". I haven't found the "Vinyl Bikini" yet. Is it me or is that a kind of kinky sounding polish name. If someone asked me what color is Vinyl Bikini, I would have guessed some form of black. If I don't find it, maybe someone would have a suggestion on a substitute. I was going to play with the guides until I looked at my hands and they are really dirty and full of computer CPU cooling grease. I am rebuilding a computer and having some issues.

4 comments:

  1. Have you tried Target? The ones here in Virginia I've been to usually have a pretty good stock of Essie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are currently building a Target on this side of the island, but it is not open yet. If I don't find it soon, I'll look at Target in Kona when I go to Costco to food shop. It is a 2.5 hour drive to the other side of the island.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Found "Vinyl Bikini" on ebay ($6.99 shipped)

    Here:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ESSIE-Nail-Polish-vinyl-bikini-479-/360292189269?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item53e3168455

    ReplyDelete