Saturday, November 5, 2011

BB Couture - Enraged

Outdoors in full sun

Indoors with flash

Indoors with out flash

Prior to trying Enraged, I thought I didn't need another blue. However, I love this polish. The shimmer/glitter in the polish is so fine and evenly distributed that it gives it almost a satin finish. In direct sunlight it sparkles like Edward from Twilight. This polish is definitely a good color for a guy. It looks great with your old comfortable jeans. I have read comments about BB Couture's polishes for men, that question if the colors were really created with men in mind. I think the problem is that a lot of people really think all polish is inappropriate and may only concede the use of  the typical dark male colors (black, gray, blue). Just like women, men actually do like a range of colors. However, we feel pressured to stay within the guy zone. When I wore red the other day, I was afraid a flag was going to be thrown and someone was going to take my man-card. It really is silly that people label color as manly or feminine. Colors are just colors.

4 comments:

  1. could not agree more, colors are just colors! looks good on u btw :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jossie, I think a good pedicure should be for anyone. If people could just look objectively, how could they say my toes look better bare and dull and not taken care of. My feet were awful before I started to get pedicures every other week. Taking care of my feet has been the one upside to being diagnosed with Diabetes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've given you the Liebster Blog Award on my blog. See details at link below.
    http://polishandpigments.blogspot.com/2011/11/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just came across your blog today and I think it is great. Your right it shouldn't matter what the color you wear or who is wearing it. Polish should be for anyone who appreciates it's prettiness :) I hope you don't mind but I added you to my blog roll and did a post on about you on my blog. Keep up the awesome work. Please check out my blog... www.urpeacock.blogspot.com Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete