Friday, November 18, 2011

Yodel me on my cell

Outdoors and cloudy skies.

Yodel me on my cell by Guy Polish ( Jim)
Yodel me on my cell, a photo by Guy Polish ( Jim) on Flickr.


I did go on Friday to my regular payday pedicure, even though I had my post divorce pedicure 3 days ago. I have to admit, I really like my nail tech. She is so cute. Also, she is honest with me if she thinks a color is wrong for my skin tone. If I were a lot younger, I would be hitting on her. I'm old enough to be her dad. With all that said, I still picked a color I knew she would like. It was OPI Yodel me on my cell from the Swiss collection. I didn't realize until I was reading another blog that I have 3 or 4 polishes from that collection. There are a number of really awesome blues in that collection.


Looking at this picture I can see how much better shape my feet are in compared to when I first started blogging. It makes my hands look like they went through a meat grinder. It probably would be safer to eat with my feet than my hands. Getting a manicure a couple of times a year just doesn't cut it. I would have to do it every two weeks like the pedicures to get rid of the alligator skin hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment