Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Manglaze haul.

Manglaze haul. by Guy Polish ( Jim)
Manglaze haul., a photo by Guy Polish ( Jim) on Flickr.
Hello Everyone! I finally got my Manglaze. I was so hoping I would get one of their guitar picks. I wasn't expecting the other cool stuff. I swatched the Fuggen Ugly to see what it looked like in person. I am not going to post any pictures until I have time to do it right. I can tell you that it looks great with two coats. It was so much easier than the Avon matte polishes. It stayed wet long enough for me to make the nail look even. The Avon would dry between brush strokes and would get clunky if I tried to even out the polish. Any polish that makes me look like I know what I'm doing is a winner in my mind! It is awesome that the Fuggen Ugly has bit of a shimmer to the gray and still be matte.

I've got one hand done. I either have to take it off or do the other hand. Is tomorrow the day I wear polish to work when it isn't Halloween? I guess there is no better time than the present. It is Wednesday, but I'll still wear Fuggen Ugly. I'm not sure the world is ready for a pink Wednesday on me!

My sad peeling ragged nails.

Ok, I decided I had to post one picture after I was done. The ends of my nails are so mangled at the moment. I've had the peeling problem. I made it worse this weekend when I was taking down an old above ground pool. I was gripping the pool liner and pulling it. Not a good idea if you want your nails to get better. What little there is just bent under and this is what I have to deal with. Until I am done moving and constructing my new home, my nails will suffer.

3 comments:

  1. Oh good! I look forward to hearing your thoughts about it, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thrilled with my first MG purchase and plan to get more. Took me a while to come on over to the 'matte side'. (I still topcoat it sometimes but don't tell them that.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color looks great on you!! I just got it and I can't wait to try it!! I think these are some of the most easy to use matte polishes out there!

    ReplyDelete