Friday, February 3, 2012

Manglaze - Nawsome Sauce


I was hoping to go for a manicure with Manglaze Nawsome Sauce. However, the timing didn't work out and they were way too busy. Since I am going on a shopping trip with my cousin and Aunt tomorrow, I thought it would be a good time to test drive this polish. Waitresses and cashiers often will comment on polishes.

This polish went on easy and looks good with two coats. I tried it with and without a topcoat. I did my toes with this color and put a top coat on it. On my fingers, I left them matte with the exception of the ring fingers. 

As with the other Manglaze polishes, I think they are a great option for a guy to wear. You get color without being to shinny but not to flat looking. It seems like the best of both worlds. I can't wait to get the next two polishes I ordered from them.

ps. I find it annoying that the camera picks up polish I missed when cleaning up. I thought I had done a good job with cleanup (I was sadly mistaken!).

5 comments:

  1. I am happy to had found your blog! It's nice to get a man's point of view. I love ManGlaze, I own several! I also hate when I think I've done a good job clueing and then I see in my blog post that i missed. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could get my hands on some Manglaze sometime soon! Nice color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color look great on shorter nails! I had to laugh a little at the camera picking up mistakes lol! I hate when that happens! Or if you have hair or fuzz stuck on your nail you didn't see until you look at the pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colour on you! I'd love to try manglaze, just for the wicked names!
    Hx

    ReplyDelete