Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I couldn't help myself, the Glam Devil made me do it!

With all my talk about colors that would be subtle for work, one would think my next purchase would be something along those lines. WRONG! I am a sucker for holo polishes. I ordered Layla Hologram Effect Nail Polish, Ultra Violet . After seeing Supergirlies's nails wearing this color on Flicker, I just had to have it. I have two little guys sitting on each shoulder, one is saying stick with conservative guy colors, and the other is saying wear what you think is awesome. Today the glitter and holo loving guy won! We will see who wins out this Friday at my pedicure.

12 comments:

  1. OMGG Ultra Violet is on the top of my wish list right now! I look forward to seeing your swatch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .... Are the ladies at your work wearing "subtle" nail polish? Because if they aren't I think another talk needs to be held.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basically who ISN'T a sucker for holo's??????? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew someone who had a paint job on their car that was holo. Everyone loved it. So I dont feel bad for liking it. It just pushes the boundries a little further. If someone thinks Im weird, then so be it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way no how is anyone who likes holo weird! Now wearing a blue and orange pedi instead of green and gold that might do it though LOL!

      Delete
    2. It sounds like a school college issue. My choice wasn't based on a school or anything other than I saw the two colors and said "I got to put those together". So what does the green and gold stand for?

      Delete
    3. Jim here in Wisconsin green and gold are Green Bay Packer colors--we sort of see red when we see orange and blue together because those are The Bears colors lol! I do have to wear orange and blue together though because my nephew plays high school football and those are his school colors lol!

      Delete
    4. I forgot you were a cheese head! Now if the blue had been darker, it would be da bears colors. When I think about Greenbay, I still picture number 4! He wasn't perfect, but it always was an exciting ride. He was a true gunslinger.

      Delete
    5. Lucky for me I got see number 4 in action a few times. I wish he had held himself together better in the end to retire without incident alas sexting will get ya every time lol!

      Delete