Saturday, August 24, 2019

Sorry I've been absent so long.

This is me now that my hair has grown out
Hello,

It has been a while. Life gets busy and priorities change.  My nails are always still painted, but I haven't done much nail art lately.  I had been watching youtube a lot learning to take care of longer hair.  As my hair has grown out, it has decided to be curly.  So I am learning how to deal with that so it looks good and not a mess. I have also been experimenting with different degrees of makeup.  I turn 60 next year and really don't want to look it. 




Below are my nails for the last few month.  I wanted to grow my own nails out but it just isn't in the cards.  I have tried Biotin and many nail grow systems and they are always thin and peel.  I have gone to getting acrylic done.  I still love that women will comment on your nails if they like them.  They will grab my hand which used to freak me out.  I'm not a real touchy feely type.  Guys just ignore them.

Temperature changing acrylic nail set

China Glaze Frostbite

Same acrylic set backfilled with black



The snake skin is Color Street nail polish strips


11 comments:

  1. Yay! Nice to see you blogging again. I like the long hair. The texture looks nice. As mine grows out the gray ones go absolutely wild, lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Better late than never. I have been terrible with neglecting my blog. Priorities change, but I still love polish.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. Guy Polish (Jim)
      I don't know if you want everyone to know, but I was wondering do you have a Facebook account & possibly maybe an Instagram account too. If so I'd like to follow you on them. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Hi I think you have wonderful hands and beautiful nails for a male. I think it is great that you love nails like I see in your photos. I also being a male love having long and painted nails. It would be great if I had a way to show you photos but maybe I can find a way.

    ReplyDelete

  3. يسعدنا تقديم كافة خدمات نقل العفش والشحن الدولى الى من السعودية الى الاردن من السعودية الى الامارات شحن من جدة للاردن تنظيف منازل وخزانات ورش مبيدات ومكافحة حشرات شحن دولى من الرياض للامارات
    اضغط على الخدمة لتصل الى موقعنا
    نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن
    شركة نقل عفش من جدة الى الاردن
    شحن الاثاث من جدة الى الاردن
    شركات نقل العفش من جدة للاردن
    اجراءات نقل العفش للاردن
    شحن من جدة الى عمان
    شركات النقل البرى من جدة الى الاردن
    شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الاردن
    اجراءات نقل الاثاث من السعودية الى الاردن
    شحن من جده للاردن
    اسعار شحن الاثاث من السعودية الى الاردن
    رش مبيدات ومكافحة حشرات بجدة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    شركة تنظيف منازل بجدة

    ==========================

    نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شحن الاثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركات نقل العفش من الرياض للامارات
    شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات
    شحن من الرياض الى دبى
    شركة نقل عفش من الرياض الى دبي
    شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
    شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
    شركة شحن من الرياض الى الامارات
    شحن من الرياض للامارات
    شركة شحن من السعودية الى الامارات
    شركة شحن من السعودية لمصر
    شركة شحن من الرياض لمصر

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alpasbox makes short animated videos, motion graphics and whiteboard animations that creatively present businesses' products or services. Explainer Video Company In Hyderabad
    Explainer video company in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete