Thursday, May 26, 2011

Bunny at Trade Secrets rocks!

Today, I was shopping for a present for my Aunt's birthday and the tractor beam Trade Secret turned on pulled me in. I had no choice in the matter. Once in there, I was looking at the OPI colors and Bunny asked if she could help me. I asked her what she would suggest for my peeling index fingers. She was very helpful and said you could apply Nailtiques Formula 1 as a base coat before applying a color. That opened the door to a discussing colors. She offered some suggestions and demonstrated how she makes some of her Franken colors. She is totally open to guys wearing polish. At one point I took off my sneaker and showed her the Ski Teal We Drop on my toes. She said I have the nicest feet. We talked about polish for at least a half hour (there were no other customers in the store at the time).  All I know is that it felt good to be welcome and treated like any other nail polish enthusiast. I exerted some self control and ended up only buying OPI "Yodel me on my cell" and Nailtiques Formula 1 for my peeling index fingers. I am on a teal kick right now.  I thought this new color looked like Ski teal we drop with a shimmer to it. I am really drawn to polishes that have a shimmer or fine sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment