Friday, June 24, 2011

Total fail!

Just when I thought I was getting better at applying polish, I totally failed at applying Bandito. I put it on way too heavy and hit the skin at the end of my short nails way too much. It would be so much easier if my nails extended at least to the end of my fingers.  Not sure if I have the patience to start over. I wanted to see how the polish held up when I work on my car tomorrow. Maybe I'll go do something else for a while and give it another try later. Bandito is not a one coat polish. Some of the BB Couture polishes for men look good with one coat and awesome with two.

I did try again with a different color and I had much better luck. BB Couture Impact driver went on much smoother and even. I still have to work on not hitting my skin, but that will clean up. Still not photo ready. I am going to the beach early tomorrow  morning. It will be the first time I will be going somewhere with both my toes and nails painted. Does it matter that they don't match or is that better? Yodel me on my cell is a bit brighter than I wanted to wear on my fingers; that is what I have on my toes( See older post).

No comments:

Post a Comment