Thursday, June 30, 2011

Chrissy of "Nail Utopia" gave me these awards.


Thank you Chrissy for these awards. check her blog out at: http://nailutopia.blogspot.com. She does some really awesome designs.
 
On to the rules.... rules rules rules :P

1. Thank the person that gave you the awards, and link back to them. (did that :P)
2. Post seven things about yourself. (ugh really?)
3. Pass the love to 15 bloggers. (well ofc thats easy!)
4. Let them know they've received the awards!(okie dokie)

  •  I have two daughters, Natasha 22, and Angel 14.
  • Nail polish has been a hidden interest of mine until recently. Now the whole world knows!
  • I used to play football in college. I was an offensive guard.
  • I have a BS from New Jersey Institute of Technology.
  • Hawaii is the fifth and hopefully the last state I live in.
  • I'm clearing land to put a small house on that is off the grid, but not off the net!
  • I enjoy reading about and looking at the beautiful nails and creative designs of my fellow bloggers.

The Fifteen Blogger I want to pass this on to:


I enjoy following all the blogs listed above and more. They inspire me to keep learning and being able to express my creative more colorful side. 


3 comments:

  1. Thanks Jim!! I'm looking into the mood polish for you, I'll email you about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter really wants the mood polish. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog! Congrats on these awards :)

    ReplyDelete