Monday, July 4, 2011

Experimenting for contest

Blue Christmas with Military Blues

Rustler with Uranus

Last night I was experimenting with some of the BB Couture colors in mu collection. I am working on designs to submit for their Facebook contest. Above are the first two tries. I usually do my toes, but I still have my 4th of July pedicure. Both of the designs started out without any nail art. However, they were just a bit boring. I added the white accent to the division between the two blues. I like it much better now. The brown with the carmel looked like I dipped my fingers in peanut butter; so I added the zebra stripes and now I really like it. I have improved with my ability to apply polish. I just need to get the cleaning up around the cuticles down.

6 comments:

  1. Usually I love blues, and I do like the blue manicure. But honestly, I think I think the zebra stripe one more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, The brown design is definitely more in my comfort zone of colors for public display on my fingers. I would wear either design on my toes. I have been practicing with the striping colors for a couple of weeks and I am getting comfortable using them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zebra one is pretty awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both look really good. I'm guessing you are right handed, and those white lines on your right hand are really well done. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kris, I actually am left handed. I am almost ambidextrous. Living in a right handed world gives plenty of practice with my right hand.

    ReplyDelete