Saturday, March 17, 2012

BB Couture - Key Largo

No Flash.

No Flash

With Flash.

Hello this is the third of the five BB Couture polishes I have to try. It is a light pale blue with a hint of green. With all the shimmer in it, the color changes slightly depending on how the light hits it. I swatched it on one nail and just had to keep going. The more I looked at it, the more I liked it. It is now my NOTD. It isn't a nail color I would usually wear out on my nails, but I am feeling daring today and it is too pretty to take off. This would be a great polish for a spring or summer pedicure. I was amazed how easy this polish was to apply. I almost didn't put a second coat on. The pictures shown are without a top coat. I decided to wear a pair of old blue jean shorts today and noticed how awesome this polish goes with faded jeans.

As more and more guys start wearing polish, I hope that someday the color of the polish a guy can wear is simply a fashion choice, nothing more.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh great color. I can see why you didn't want to take it off. It's dressy yet casual, very versatile color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like "It's dressy yet casual", it really fits this polish.

      Delete