Monday, May 16, 2011

I was bored last night!

Last night I couldn't sleep and was bored. I also was tired of looking at the same color going on two weeks. So I got out BBC "Widow Maker" and some scotch tape. I have tried doing lines free hand and failed miserably. I was happy with the results. Today is my day off, so maybe I will continue and do the rest of the toes to match today.  I really want to figure out how to make my big toes into Ying Yangs. I thought since I keep the nails short, they look almost round. Maybe I can cut the scotch tape with an Exacto knife and then place it on the nail.

Today I had to dig up our water line to look for a leak. After I had dug a 8' trench two feet deep, I found the leak. The worst part is the leak wasn't even under ground. We fixed the leak and then I had to fill in the trench and re-lay the patio rocks. Later, I did have time, so I finished all but my pinky toes. Pinky toe nails are so small, I didn't think I could do it. Took my new paint job out to Safeway with my Aunt, picked up my daughter from school and then I took a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment